Affirmation of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Blessed Hope, which is the rapture of the Church of God, which is in Christ, at His return.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross provides healing for the human body in answer to believing in answer to believing prayer.
- We believe that the baptism in the Holy Ghost, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it. We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Ghost, by whose indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy and separated life in this present world.
Bible Confession: What we confess
This is my Bible. God's Holy Word. This is my weapon against the enemy of my soul. I am everything that it says I am. I can do everything that it says I can do. This is my road map to eternal life.
God's Obligation: What we do
When my heart is right towards God, God is obligated to orchestrate the situations, circumstances and the events of my life. To bring me into the knowledge of the things I need to know and the people I need to know that are critical to the fulfillment of my purpose and destiny in life.
Financial Faith Confession: Our financial plan
Father, I know that you have a financial plan for the believer - called tithes and offerings. At this moment I set my heart to tap into Your financial plan for me. Satan will not rob me anymore in my finances. In the name of JESUS, by faith I am at this moment planting my financial seed into the kingdom of God's field.
I am doing this because I know that this is a biblical truth and I set my heart to obey Your word. Father, I also know that this is a biblical truth that in return for my financial faithfulness You are supplying all of my needs and above my needs. In Jesus name by faith I hold fast to my confession in Your financial plan. Amen!